* Fix rendering of the windowed mode.
* Fix rendering in other than native resolutions.
* Take maximum supported texture size into account.
* QGLFramebufferObject => QOpenGLFramebufferObject.
* Add camera location support to MCGLShaderProgram.
* Simplify FBO shading.
* CMake: Check for polices before setting.
* Fix some MSVC compilation warnings.
* Improve documentaton in mcglscene.hh
* Add getters for eyeZ and viewAngle.
* Rotating leaf particles
* Show game version in the intro screen.
* Set VSync default to 'ON'.
* Force QSettings to .INI-format on Windows.
* Make the code compile with MS Visual C++ 2013.
* Improved tile graphics
* Re-license artwork under CC BY-SA
* Switch to the new QSurface-based graphics stack
* Engine improvements
* Fix broken OpenGL scene size on virtual desktops.
* Fix multiple bridge issues
* Fix crash when quitting
* Fix rendering of two-player game
* Fix some physics issues
* New race track suzuka.trk
* Physics improvements
- More stable and agile car handling
- Lighter tire object
* Fix multiple bugs in the bridge component
* Fix compilation with Clang
* Tune car parameters
* Drop support for Qt4
* More realistic and dynamic car physics for funnier gameplay.
* Rewritten bridge object that now actually even works
* Some graphics improvements (they are still shitty, though)
- Transparent shadows
- Two-player game views separated by a narrow line
- Filtering added to some textures
- Some car graphics improved
* Driving off-track is now more merciful
* Fix installing the game when not built in the source root. Patch by Rémi Verschelde.
* Enhancement of the desktop files. Patch by Rémi Verschelde.
* Fix bridge
* Improve target zones of ring.trk
* Revert "Optimize VBO, VAO and texture binding."
- Caused missing number plate of the first car
* Fix MCObject::addTorque()
* Remove linear and angular velocity limits.
* Add support for positional force.
* Fix build with GL30=ON.
* Enable build on FreeBSD.
* French translations
* Fix computer driving lines in twister.trk
* Add missing bridge model for editor.
* Bridge object.
* Fade out flash transition.
* Turn left and turn right signs.
* CLI option to force vsync off.
* New crash sound.
* Editor: visualize computer hints.
* Move user tracks to the beginning of the track array.
* Increase the initial slide friction to 1.0
* Don't show prev/next if on first/last item.
* Remove specular shaders from crate and tire.
* Fix computer driving line in curvastone.trk
* Fix off-track detection on 'sand grass straight' tile.
* Small improvements to render timing.
* Optimize VBO, VAO and texture binding.
* Optimize viewport switching.
* Optimize the use of GL_DEPTH_TEST.
* Use random functionality from C++11.
* Improve sky reflection.
* Update scripts/genericLinuxBuildQt5
-- Jussi Lind <email@example.com>