Dust Racing 2D (Dustrac) is a tile-based, cross-platform 2D racing game written in Qt (C++).
Play against challenging computer cars or use the split-screen mode to play against your friend. A level editor for easy level creation is included. Dust Racing 2D is inspired by Super Cars and Slicks’n Slide.
The newest releases and source code here: https://github.com/juzzlin/DustRacing2D/releases
- 1-2 human players againts 11 challenging computer players
- 3 difficulty settings: Easy, Medium, Senna
- Split-screen two player game (vertical or horizontal)
- Game modes: Race, Time Trial, Duel
- 2D graphics with some 3D objects
- Smooth game play and physics
- Multiple race tracks
- Finishing in TOP-6 will unlock the next race track
- Star ratings based on the best positions on each race track
- Easy to create new race tracks with the level editor
- Engine and collision sounds
- Pit stops
- Runs windowed or fullscreen
- Portable source code using CMake as the build system
- Will be forever completely free
There are no 1 star reviews.