The Dukebox audio library manager brings you a modern, clean media-player that play's over 53 different formats of audio. Note this is still in beta and as such has some bugs, feel free to let me know if you find any, but don't be surprised. ;)
For a quick overview to get started see link below:
You also need to download the latest .NET runtime (minimum version 4.5):
Dukebox uses the .NET run-time environment and the BASS.NET implementation of the BASS audio library (included). See http://sourceforge.net/p/dukebox/wiki/Libraries%20Used/ for a list of components used so far and their licenses.
The only reason the 'CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported' license was chosen is that the BASS audio freeware license specifies that it cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Audio Library Manager
- Playback over 53 audio file formats; including MP3, AAC(MP4), WMA and FLAC
- Read metadata from a wide variety of audio files
- Display album art stored in audio files
- Save/load playlist to/from files
- Audio CD playback
- Rip audio CD's to MP3 format
- Automatic audio CD metadata download
Be the first to post a review of Dukebox!