Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple displays. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator, temporarily disable secondary screens and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Change wallpapers periodically.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
Especially DualWallpaper is a great tool! Exactly what I was looking for, and due to the nice design a command line version that fits my needs was quite easily realized.
Great utility. One issue though, I use a laptop that extends to two screens. Dual monitor cannot handle unplugging and re-plugging of monitors - it hides running applications permanently(!) I'm running window 7.