Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple displays. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator, temporarily disable secondary screens and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Disable secondary monitors while another application is running.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
Never had a problem with this program, and I've been using it for about two years now. Absolute must have, works flawlessly. It would be great if the program kept the last selected folder saved for itself somewhere, instead of OS's last remembered selection, so I can find my wallpapers even faster instead of re-navigate when I open the program after a while, but it's just a minor detail and doesn't impact the functionality in any way.
I would love this tools packed into one program, since now I have 3 icons in notification area. But other that that, perfect.
It's Freeeeee! And works very well.
Fantastic! Works flawlessly so far.
Windows 7 has started moving windows to my "second display" (actually an A/V receiver) without reason. Getting them back on my monitor was difficult with menu shortcut keys and impossible if the window was a dialog box or was displaying a dialog box. Swap Screen does exactly what I need, allowing me to move any window back to my monitor.