Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple displays. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator, temporarily disable secondary screens and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Disable secondary monitors while another application is running.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
Great utility. One issue though, I use a laptop that extends to two screens. Dual monitor cannot handle unplugging and re-plugging of monitors - it hides running applications permanently(!) I'm running window 7.
Nice job on this. I love the dual desktop backgrounds and probably most of all the ability to switch/rotate monitors. One note on the cursor switching: Would be really cool if this worked when a fullscreen game was up on one screen so I could easily change music etc. on the other screen without minimizing. I'm not sure how I would go about coding that without minimizing the current app but thought I might mention it in case you had any ideas =D.
dualmonitortool works perfectly, thanks
small and efficient and gets the job done.