Tools for Windows users with dual or multiple displays. Has hotkeys for moving windows around, restrict mouse/cursor movement between screens, application launcher, wallpaper creator, temporarily disable secondary screens and a screen capture tool.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Disable secondary monitors while another application is running.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.
It's just want I was looking for. Simple, easy and works fine.
Works well as described :) I would very much like to have the option for random wallpaper selection and rotation... command line would be fine or shortcut parameters. Thanks!
The Dual Wallpaper application works great! I have different sized monitors and it works great for this issue.
Especially DualWallpaper is a great tool! Exactly what I was looking for, and due to the nice design a command line version that fits my needs was quite easily realized.
Dual Wallpaper is excellent. Although I wished i could save the settings in case i want to change WP for only one screen.