PHP tool to display graphs and stats based on temperature readings stored in MySQL from 1-wire or any source of data. Also supports alarms, mobile access, and logging data from digitemp. Works in any browser.
- Provides scripts to record temperature in a mysql db
- Renders graphs of temperature for multiple sensors, flexible durations and other options
- Provides basic lightweight mobile view
- Implements a basic alerting system for temperature out of bounds or excessively rapid change
- Attempts to efficiently reduce datasets to minimize rendering times and memory requirements
There are no 4 star reviews.