- Underlines spelling mistakes
- Iterates through all mistakes in document
- Finds mistakes only in comments and strings (For files with standard programming language syntax e.g. C++, Basic, Tex and so on)
- Uses multiple languages (dictionaries) simultaneously to do spell-checking.
- Gets suggestions for words by either using default Notepad++ menu or separate context menu called by special button appearing under word.
- Add words to user dictionary or ignore them for current session of Notepad++
- Supports either Aspell library (needs to be installed) or Hunspell library (Dictionaries by default should be placed to %Plugin Config Dir%\Hunspell)
- Customizable from Plugin settings (Ignoring/Allowing only specific files, Choosing delimiters for words, Maximum number of suggestions etc)
The neu feature in context menu of Settings v.1.2.14 is very good. !! Now I can "Copy All Misspelled Words in Current Document to Clipboard". -------------- I need 3 features that will make plugin: 1. I need 2 Keys to add the Misspelled Word in User dict or to Ignore it. (The button and context menu - good, but Keys better) 2. I want have User Permanent Ignore list (in User dictionary or somewhere else, and if possible using regular expressions). Now I can add words to ignore, but I can not save this list and then fix it. This list is so far available only for the session. 3. I need such feature: separate checking (first for example English and then Russian).
It does not have an option for the Turkish language.