The Development System for Auditory Modelling (DSAM) is a computational library designed specifically for producing simulations of the auditory system. It brings together many established auditory models within a flexible programming platform.
- Flexible simulation scripting environment for Windows(tm), Linux and Mac OS.
- Five published full auditory nerve models available both linear and non-linear.
- Parallel processing using threads (take advantage of multiple cores).
- Interface to Matlab code using Java - works with Matlab 2007 and later releases
- Interface seemlessly with python using new python interface.
- Self installing installations for Windows(tm), Ubuntu and Fedora.
- Reads and writes most sound file formats.
- Several cell models including efficient Hodgkin-Huxley model implementation.
- Multi-channel data handled automatically.
- Extensive collection of analysis and utility modules.
- Allows segment-processing for long or continuous input.
- Extensive manual with detailed simulation creation descriptions and comparative diagrams for modules.
Be the first to post a review of dsam!