The purpose of this project is to create a simulator reproducing in sufficient detail the function and capabilities of the Honeywell/Bull dps-8/m processor with the ultimate goal of resurrecting Multics.
- 'Simh' based simulator for the Honeywell h6180 / dps8m Multics processor. Hope to eventually boot Multics.
- >90% of instructions supported (Including floating-point, EIS & decimal arithmetic instructions.)
- All address modifications supported.
- Appending unit working for non-paged segments. (Paged segments coded, but not tested.) Can do inter/intra-segment load, store & transfers.
- 2-Pass assembler capable of assembling (largely) syntax compatible alm source-code which then can be loaded and run by the simulator.
Dps8m works perfect.
dps8m works perfectly, thanks
small and efficient and gets the job done.