DPG for X (dpg4x) is a program that was designed to allow the easy creation of DPG video files on Linux, but now it can also run on OS X and Windows. DPG is a special format of MPEG-1 video specifically made for playback on a Nintendo DS.
- Simple GUI suitable for beginners.
- Includes lots of options for the advanced user.
- Command line options to encode videos from batch jobs.
- Supports individual per-media settings when needed.
- Multiple DPG version support, from DPG0 to DPG4.
- Can process any video file playable by mplayer.
- Encodes your DVD and VCD directly.
- Includes subtitles support.
- Ability to preview the encoding settings.
- Drag and drop support from your favourite file manager.
- Batch processing.
dpg4x is small and works nicely
Great program! Thanks to the developers!
This is the only free DPG converter on the whole web, at least the only one worth to be used. Excellent work, thanks!
Normally a Linux guy, I tried this out under Win7 with favorable results!
Easy to use, works well on Fedora 12 and recent moon shell versions.