DPG for X (dpg4x) is a program that was designed to allow the easy creation of DPG video files on Linux, but now it can also run on OS X and Windows. DPG is a special format of MPEG-1 video specifically made for playback on a Nintendo DS.
- Simple GUI suitable for beginners.
- Includes lots of options for the advanced user.
- Command line options to encode videos from batch jobs.
- Supports individual per-media settings when needed.
- Multiple DPG version support, from DPG0 to DPG4.
- Can process any video file playable by mplayer.
- Encodes your DVD and VCD directly.
- Includes subtitles support.
- Ability to preview the encoding settings.
- Drag and drop support from your favourite file manager.
- Batch processing.
Works perfectly. Good job. It's easy to use but when I play dpg video just converted with dpg4x the audio is out of sync while in ND3S works well. Any idea?
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
dpg4x is small and works nicely