DPCIManager lists all of the PCI devices attached to your machine, along with their PCI IDs, vendor name, and device name. It will also retrieve the kext loaded for that device, important when troubleshooting.
The new status tab gathers all of the most important info about your system into one place.
ACPI table extraction makes it easy to edit your DSDT or other tables easily.
Now includes ROM flashing.
- Lists all PCI devices with their names
- Can self-update PCI ID database
- Extract DSDT and other ACPI tables
- Retrieve kext loaded for a device
- View status of various systems, important for hackintoshing
- Submit PCI List anonymously to help device naming
- Now makes kext suggestions if nothing loaded
- Adds BIOS ROM flashing
dpcimanager is fast and easy to use