DownloadDaemon is a comfortable download-manager with many features like one-click-hoster support, etc.
It can be remote-controled in several ways (web/gui/console clients), which makes it perfect for file- and root-servers, as well as for local use.
- Completely Remote-Controlable with a Console, GUI or Web-Based client
- Support for Special Hosters (rapidshare.com/uploaded.to/netload.in/megaupload.com/youtube.com/...)
- Automatic Captcha-Recognition
- Few Dependencies for Easy Use on Embedded Systems (NAS/Media-Server)
- Automatic Reconnects to Bypass IP-Based Bandwidth-Limits
- Easy to Extend with Plugins
- Automatic archive extraction for rar, zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2 archives
- Alternating Download-proxys to bypass Bandwidth-limits
- Ability to precheck all links for their size and availability before downloading
- Download timing: Let your fileserver do the download-work at night and enjoy your internet speed at day
Excellent work! DownloadDaemon works perfectly! Thanks!
small and efficient and gets the job done.
Nice download manager well developed and full of features
The best solution I've found so far for an environment where there is a central headless "downloading" server & multiple satalite machines connecting to it with different operating systems. I highly recommend.