DownloadDaemon is a comfortable download-manager with many features like one-click-hoster support, etc.
It can be remote-controled in several ways (web/gui/console clients), which makes it perfect for file- and root-servers, as well as for local use.
- Completely Remote-Controlable with a Console, GUI or Web-Based client
- Support for Special Hosters (rapidshare.com/uploaded.to/netload.in/megaupload.com/youtube.com/...)
- Automatic Captcha-Recognition
- Few Dependencies for Easy Use on Embedded Systems (NAS/Media-Server)
- Automatic Reconnects to Bypass IP-Based Bandwidth-Limits
- Easy to Extend with Plugins
- Automatic archive extraction for rar, zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2 archives
- Alternating Download-proxys to bypass Bandwidth-limits
- Ability to precheck all links for their size and availability before downloading
- Download timing: Let your fileserver do the download-work at night and enjoy your internet speed at day
Excellent work! DownloadDaemon works perfectly! Thanks!
Great tool! I don't know of any other download-tool which is split into server and client. Ideal to be run on nas boxes (arm and armel architectures supported), while clients manage it from remote PC's - best via web-interface.
small and efficient and gets the job done.
Nice download manager well developed and full of features
The best solution I've found so far for an environment where there is a central headless "downloading" server & multiple satalite machines connecting to it with different operating systems. I highly recommend.