Dove is an application which facilitates the distribution of documents to a variety of destination types such as email, local files, ftp, ftps, sftp, tftp, Samba servers, Windows network shared drives and WebDAV servers.
- Distributes and upload documents and files to email, local files, ftp, ftps, sftp, tftp, Samba servers, Windows network shared drives and WebDAV servers
- Easy to install and use
- Runs on Windows, Linux and other UNIX like systems
- It has good documentation
- Dynamic generation of email messages based on templates
- Can be run as a command line application or as a server application
- It is extendable by writing add-ons in Groovy
- Can poll for distributing tasks coming from systems written in any programming language such as C/C++, .Net, COBOL, PHP, Perl, Cocoa, Delphi, FORTRAN etc.
Be the first to post a review of Dove - Document Distribution Server!