The DotNetWikiBot Framework was developed so that it can offer a helping hand with many complicated and routine tasks of wiki site development and maintenance. DotNetWikiBot Framework is a cross-platform full-featured client API, that allows you to build programs and web robots easily to manage information on MediaWiki-powered sites. DotNetWikiBot Framework can also be used for learning C# and .NET.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use library (API) for programming client applications and web robots, that could help in construction and maintenance of MediaWiki-powered wiki sites.
- DotNetWikiBot is compiled as a .NET dynamic link library (.dll file), that could be used directly or in other products
- DotNetWikiBot is written in C#, based on Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5.
- Using Mono framework, DotNetWikiBot can work under Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and iPhone OS as well as under Windows.
- Any .NET language can be used to access DotNetWikiBot library functions, including Visual Basic, Managed C++, JScript, C#, J# and F#. Only minimal programming skills are required to make bots with DotNetWikiBot Framework, it allows to build bots in fast and simple manner.
- DotNetWikiBot source code is located in a single .cs file, that could be easily changed and recompiled to suite your needs. It requires only C# compiler, no other tools.
- DotNetWikiBot Framework is good for educational purposes. It's source code is written in a plain classic manner, allowing to learn object-oriented programming, .NET features, LINQ, web robot making, regular expressions and advanced XML parsing in a short time.
- DotNetWikiBot doesn't require installation. It is downloaded in a single small .zip file along with compiled documentation, source codes, compilation batch file, sample GUI Utility for batch upload of files to wiki sites and ready-to-use sample bot script.
There are no 2 star reviews.