dotNetRDF is a .Net Class Library for working with RDF and SPARQL programatically built with C# 3 for the .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/Silverlight 4 and WIndows Phone 7. It provides a simple object model for representing RDF, SPARQL Queries and Updates and understands all common RDF and SPARQL syntaxes.
Extensive documentation is available on the website and support is available via the mailing lists.
- Choose your own license model - MIT, LGPL or GPL
- Parsers for most standard RDF Graph and dataset syntaxes
- Serializers for most standard RDF Graph and dataset syntaxes
- Support for AllegroGraph, 4store, Fuseki, Sesame, Stardog and Virtuoso
- SPARQL including full SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update
- Full Text SPARQL extensions using Lucene
The project does just what it says on the box. A very thorough, standards compliant API and set of tools. Useful standalone and to validate your own applications and RDF.