Dork Searcher is a small utility that enables you to easily use Google to search for SQLi vulnerable web servers.
Saves the results in a text or XML file. Uses the Tor VPN/Proxy client or your own Socks 4a or 5 proxy server for anonymity. Over 350 Google Dorks included. Easily add your own to the list by simply editing a text file.
THE AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE IN NO WAY CONDONES THE USE OF IT FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
- Requires Tor client to be installed and running or access to a Socks 4a or Socks 5 proxy server
- Easily obtain lists of SQLi vulnerable web sites
- Save results in .TXT or .XML format
- Multithreaded: Checks 10+ websites simultaneously
- 350+ Dorks included
- Edit the list of Dorks to reduce or expand the searches to choose from
- Open selected links in your default browser
- Aeyrit is an a-hole