Doombox is a free player for YouTube videos that features functionality similar to traditional media players.
Copyright (C) 2012 Ian Vehrmt. Updates and support at: http://www.unmorph.com/doombox
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
For a detailed look at the GNU General Public License, see: http://www.gnu.org/licenses
WebKit .NET License
All source code provided in this release of WebKit.NET is subject to the
following licensing terms:
Copyright (c) 2009-2010, Peter Nelson (email@example.com)
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
1.02 - 16th April 2012
- Added the option to save and load playlists as text files.
- Added buttons to enable playing the next track or a random track.
- Added a loop button. A rudimentary detection of the video's duration has been implemented.
(Modifying the video's position or pausing it is problematic due to this. While the loop option is off, try to avoid pausing or changing position in the video.)
- Improved management of current playlist; ensured saving at all relevant points.
- A video's estimated duration is now displayed next to its title. (This may not be visible if the video's name is too long.)
- Repositioned certain UI elements.
1.01 - 11th April 2012
- Changed the browser engine to WebKit.NET.
1.00 - Release Version