Doclinks is a tool designed to link project resources (source files, configurations, or anything else) with external resources, such as web pages and documents based on configurable (and pluggable) rules. Includes plugins for Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Link source files to URLs via configurable rules
- Match sources based on file name and path via wildcard or regex
- Match sources based on content using regex
- Match Java source files based on class name, interfaces and hierarchy
- Plugins available for Eclipse and IntelliJ
Be the first to post a review of Doclinks!