This constraint plugin for the DITA Open Toolkit limits the elements and attributes available to authors. It serves as an example for how to create a constraint plugin and simplify authoring. To install:
1. Copy org.ditanauts.doctypes to the plugins folder in your OT directory.
2. Run ant -f integrator.xml from the start.bat or start.sh command line.
Test the constraint installation by building the map in the sample folder.
- Simplifies authoring by...
- reducing the number of elements
- and attributes available to authors
Be the first to post a review of ditanauts DITA OT constraint plugin!