For support, more details or any query, contact me on following..
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +918793104865
Twitter - @hj91
Identica - @hj91
This is Django Live a live CD based on Debian stable, Lenny 5 that enables to setup/host/test Django apps with ease. No worrys of how to install Apache/Python/MySQL/Django..just fill it, shut it, and go on..LAMP made easy. It is designed, maintained, developed by Harshad Joshi
Django Live OS Linux primarily includes software and code from
1. Debian (http://www.debian.org/) Debian is a free operating system (OS) for your computer. An operating system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your computer run. Debian uses the Linux kernel (the core of an operating system), but most of the basic OS tools come from the GNU project; hence the name GNU/Linux. Debian GNU/Linux provides more than a pure OS: it comes with over 29000 packages, precompiled software bundled up in a nice format for easy installation on your machine.
2, Python Programming Language (http://www.python.org/) Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
3. Django Web Framework (https://www.djangoproject.com/) Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
4. OSQA (http://www.osqa.net/) OSQA is the Open Source Q&A System written using Django. It is bundled with DjangoLive OS.
5. Apache HTTPD server (http://httpd.apache.org/) Apache httpd has been the most popular web server on the Internet since April 1996, and celebrated its 15th birthday as a project this February 2011.
6. MySQL (http://www.mysql.com/) The world's most popular open source database.