Diversity Maps is a data visualization tool for plant geneticists and breeders. It generates publication-quality, vector-based chromosome maps displaying differences in marker states between individuals.
- Displays haplotype similarity by color;
- Sorts accessions automatically to simplify visual inspection;
- Generates distance-scaled, vector maps in Postscript format;
- 'Passport' mode provides whole genome overviews per-accession;
- You can fully customize view and modify any colors!
Be the first to post a review of Diversity Maps!