Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
I have been using Ditto for years and I absolutely love it. Works great for me in Win8 and Win7. I'm especially grateful that development has continued. All of my annoyances have been eliminated one-by-one, and I was able to solve things in the mean-time by reading through the forum. Thanks!
The gui of it is a little lime.... others are good, great compatibility, enough feature.
I am an extremely fussy/discerning user. Ditto had become one of my all-time favourite applications. Utterly brilliant. BUT recently a bug has appeared that means that after a day or two, when you paste out if the small window of recent clippings, the window is left visible. This means that every single time you paste, you are required to click the little box top right. This is as SERIOUS bug. Normally I would only mention this in the support forums. However the authors are taking a LONG time to fix this problem. Until the fix it Ditto is more or less useless.
Easy to use. Intuitive. +1