Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
Zero stars but this rating not accepted. Totally useless. The 64bit version changes ALL formatting and font information to 'plain vanila' one size, one font, one colour, one line pitch, none of which was present in the original.
This is one of those must have apps. This hidden gem I hope soon will be known to the developer world as "GOTTA HAVE IT!" Clean, feature rich and USEFUL! Thank you.
A must-have utility
Easy to use. Does its job pretty well. Can't imagine living without it anymore.
Fairly new users but had to chime in on this. Ditto is one of those surprise apps that seems to get better as you use and learn more about it. Fantastic, use it everyday. Exceeds expectations, And, it has saved me hours of work in recovered web page text. Good show guys. I am going to go to the forum and suggest a couple of things but all in all this is a great tool