Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
thank you for sharing your great work!
I like ditto very mutch! BUT I wait for a simple new feature who will improve the user experience and made that I will give 5 stars to ditto:In the list of copied items it must be possible to protect the items in sub directorys. And I want a delete all in the root directory button. In this way it will be possible to all items in the root and to keep all items in sub directorys. A big part of the utility of ditto is shrunked by the fact that it is needed to delete some times the idems in the root mannually to avoid to have thausands of Items in the ditto List.
Security warning: I installed this software a few weeks ago. Configured it to save max 50 entries, with an expiration after 1 day. Randomly checked the Ditto database today: it contained OVER 5000 ENTRIES dating +/- back to the day I installed it more than 3 WEEKS ago. Big fat massive SECURITY ISSUE there.
The word "essential" is overused. But, in the case of "Ditto" I'm going to use it - as I don't know what I would do without it. "Ditto" = "Essential"
I think that Ditto it's a very helpful util that all programmer must have!