A colorful disk space analyzer utility for Mac OS X
Disk Inventory X is a disk usage utility for Mac OS X 10.3 (and later). It shows the sizes of files and folders in a special graphical way called "treemaps".
If you've ever wondered where all your disk space has gone, Disk Inventory X will help you to answer this question.
For a quick start please read the readme file on the disk image.
- Simple user interface
- Show the free space and the space occupied by not shown files and like a file in the treemap
- Show physical (# of used clusters) or logical (size of content) file size
- Refresh (reload) all or an individual file or folder
- Finder context menu plugin with a "Open in Disk Inventory X" command for folders and volumes (have to be installed manually in the preference window!)
- A new selection list which can show all files of a specific kind or all files
Be the first to post a review of Disk Inventory X!