A virtual storage driver for AmigaOS for mounting disk image files and accessing them just as if they were real disks. Currently supported operating systems are AmigaOS 3.0-3.9 and AROS. The GUI system used is ClassAct for AmigaOS and Zune for AROS.
- Virtual disk drives are defined using standard mountlist files.
- No limit on the amount of usable device units.
- Plugin system for handling of various disk image file formats.
- DiskImageGUI program that allows mounting and unmounting of disk image files.
- MountDiskImage command that can be used as icon default tool.
Be the first to post a review of Disk Image Device!