A unique natural-language processing software, called Discovery, created on the CA Visual Objects/Vulcan.NET environment, which also has potential for effective "shallow approach" machine translation.
- unique and expedient 7-stage part-of-speech parsing
- incorporates Princeton University's Wordnet lexicon
- allows user to resolve word-sense disambiguation
- no reliance on corpora or statistical methods
- sentence analysis features make it uniquely beneficial for construction of higher-quality machine translation software
- other AI features programmed to exploit language understanding, such as expert systems and quantitative decision-making
There are no 4 star reviews.