The engine uses extension based entities which can be re-/defined at runtime.
(e.g object->bullet->magnum bullet->laughing magnum bullet)
an entity can be used to extend other entity at run time
- Real-time extendable entities (implemented)
- SDL/ OpenGL Compatibility (implemented)
- Platform independent
- Event-driven programming (optional) (implemented)
- Internal messaging framework (implemented)
- Platform independent Multithreading (partialy implemented)
- Platform independent file system handling (partialy implemented)
Be the first to post a review of Direct Paint Game Engine (DPGE)!