Apache Directory Studio is a complete directory tooling platform intended to be used with any LDAP server, though it is particularly designed for use with ApacheDS. It is an Eclipse RCP application, composed of several Eclipse (OSGi) plugins, that can be easily upgraded with additional ones. These plugins can even run within Eclipse itself.
- LDAP Browser - The LDAP Browser has been designed to work with almost any LDAP server available.
- LDIF Editor - The LDIF Editor is a tool for editing LDIF files, and provides syntax highlighting and content assistance.
- Schema Editor - The Schema Editor has been designed to edit the schema files in the OpenLDAP format.
- Embedded ApacheDS - Creating and launching a new LDAP server now takes less than 10 seconds!
- ACI Editor - Allows you to graphically or manually define, for a single or set of entries, an Access Control Information item specification.
- Internationalization - Available in English, French, and German. We're open for volunteers willing to help add additional language support!
- Multi-platform - Based on Eclipse, offering Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX support.
We work with LDAP server implementations from many different vendors. We use Apache Studio on a daily basis and found we need few other tools to perform most tasks. The developers are active on the user mail lists along with other volunteers that help with any issues. Highly recommended.
very easy to use
Great software, thanks directorystudio.mirror