Currently ALPHA status...
- There are going to be bugs, but I am working hard to squash them
- The "core" design is finalized, but there may still be some pretty significant changes before beta
- The documentation is yet not complete...
- Optimization is a work in progress...
- Cross platform 2D/3D game engine written in C++11 & OpenGL ES / OpenGL
- Designed primarily for mobile platforms but currently supported on: iOS, OSX, Android, Windows, Linux, and Emscripten (HTML5)
- 2D/3D scene graph
- Completely customizable shaders system
- Input handling
- Texture, Sprite, & Mesh formats
- Conversion tools for building supported formats from 3rd party formats
- Built in caching system for all resources
- Async operations queue
- Node actions
- 2D flip book style animation
- Bone/Joint keyframe interpolation style animation
- Render to texture
- Easy to use, extendable
- Animated mesh format
- More node types
I think this project is awesome, however I am probably a little bit biased because I wrote it. More updates coming daily, so please let me know what you think.