Nearing BETA status:
- Still some bugs to work out, and documentation to write.
- There should be no further "major" changes to the core design, only additional features and additions.
- Cross platform 2D/3D game engine written in C++11 & OpenGL ES / OpenGL
- Designed primarily for mobile platforms but currently supported on: iOS, OSX, Android, Windows, Linux, and Emscripten (HTML5)
- 2D/3D with completely customizable node/leaf system
- Completely customizable shaders system
- Input handling
- Texture, Sprite, & Mesh formats
- Conversion tools for building supported formats from 3rd party formats (work in progress)
- Built in caching system for all resources
- Async operations queue
- Node actions
- 2D flip book & bone/Joint keyframe interpolation style animations
- Render to texture
- Easy to use, extendable
- Animated mesh format
- More node types
- Other stuff...
I think this project is awesome, however I am probably a little bit biased because I wrote it. More updates coming daily, so please let me know what you think.