A Pali text reader for reading the Tipitaka. Automatically recognizes pali words and gives definitions from CPED, PED, and DPPN. Includes text search, dictionary lookup and more. Mozilla Firefox required.
- On-click definitions of words and compounds
- Multiple dictionary resources
- Comprehensive search tool
- Bookmarks, history, and permalinks
- Script Conversion Utility
- Conjugation Charts, Pali Vocab Quiz
- Links to translations, searchable English translations via AccessToInsight.org
- Auto-updates via Firefox
Wonderful! The DPR is an excellent tool, very thoughtfully designed and easy to use. Bhante Yuttadhammo is gaining incalculable merit from this project. May he attain Nibbaana soon! I will use DPR to continue studying the Dhamma and Paali language. The program includes all the canonical Paali texts, a search engine, several dictionaries and many helpful summaries of Paali grammar, all in one place. I installed it into Firefox and it works flawlessly. I run Firefox with PortableApps from a portable hard drive. This could just as easily fit on to a USB memory stick. Well done! Congratulations!
sadhu, sadhu! very useful
It is one of the most excellent works on web: the amount of information, the so high pedagogic way that all is presented, the dictionaries are amazing, the so comprehensive presentation. I will recommend I am already recommending.