Self Integrated DNS Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. Works as DHCP or DNS Server or both. Using both services adds DHCP allotted hosts automatically to DNS Server. Support Relay Agent, PXEBOOT, BOOTP, Zone Trasfer, DHCP Range Filters. Download.
- Either DHCP or DNS or Both Services can be used.
- DHCP hosts automatically added to DNS, If both services used
- DHCP Supports 125 ranges, all options, range specific options
- DNS Supports Zone Transfer and Zone Replication.
- DHCP Supports BOOTP Relay Agents, PXE Boot, BOOTP.
- Dynamically Detects Listening Interfaces, can listen on 125 interfaces
- HTTP Interface for Lease Status.
- Filtering of Ranges by Mac Range, Vendor Class and User Class
- Very easy configuration, no Zone files required.
- Allows Replicated operations for DHCP and DNS
- Very Low Memory and CPU use
- Can be installed and used by person not having DNS/DHCP Concepts
- Designed to run as Replicated Load sharing Duplex Operation
There are no 2 star reviews.