DHCP plus DNS Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. Works as DHCP or DNS Server or both. Using both services adds DHCP allotted hosts automatically to DNS Server. Support Relay Agent, PXEBOOT, BOOTP, Zone Trasfer, DHCP Range Filters. Download.
- Either DHCP or DNS or Both Services can be used.
- DHCP hosts automatically added to DNS, If both services used
- DHCP Supports 125 ranges, all options, range specific options
- DNS Supports Zone Transfer and Zone Replication.
- DHCP Supports BOOTP Relay Agents, PXE Boot, BOOTP.
- Dynamically Detects Listening Interfaces, can listen on 125 interfaces
- HTTP Interface for Lease Status.
- Filtering of Ranges by Mac Range, Vendor Class and User Class
- Very easy configuration, no Zone files required.
- Allows Replicated operations for DHCP and DNS
- Very Low Memory and CPU use
- Can be installed and used by person not having DNS/DHCP Concepts
- Designed to run as Replicated Load sharing Duplex Operation
totally same as 'Open DHCP Server'. what a fuck author.
I have searched for a while for a DNS server that would run on Windows 7 (i.e., not a Windows Server) and I have finally found one that works almost flawlessly. DNS resolution is superb, provides the same robustness and accuracy as the Windows Server DNS server. My only wish is that is supported service records (SRV) .
Thanks very good project! +
excellent. ideal solution for our needs. initially had some issues with the http server haning and achaldhir worked tirelessly to help us resolve it. all working perfectly now and thanks so much to achaldhir for the effort!
Dhcp-dns-server is great! Thanks.