DHCP plus DNS Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. Works as DHCP or DNS Server or both. Using both services adds DHCP allotted hosts automatically to DNS Server. Support Relay Agent, PXEBOOT, BOOTP, Zone Trasfer, DHCP Range Filters. Download.
- Either DHCP or DNS or Both Services can be used.
- DHCP hosts automatically added to DNS, If both services used
- DHCP Supports 125 ranges, all options, range specific options
- DNS Supports Zone Transfer and Zone Replication.
- DHCP Supports BOOTP Relay Agents, PXE Boot, BOOTP.
- Dynamically Detects Listening Interfaces, can listen on 125 interfaces
- HTTP Interface for Lease Status.
- Filtering of Ranges by Mac Range, Vendor Class and User Class
- Very easy configuration, no Zone files required.
- Allows Replicated operations for DHCP and DNS
- Very Low Memory and CPU use
- Can be installed and used by person not having DNS/DHCP Concepts
- Designed to run as Replicated Load sharing Duplex Operation
Hello, I had a severe problem with dualserver.exe. It was occuping my Intel i5 4 core 64 bit processor on 20% non stop. This caused my Dell laptop processor to start overheating severely. At some point it was burnt and stopped working. In the service the processor was replaced, but the overheating continued. After uninstalling dualserver everything started to work fine, the temperature became normal. I used Windows Performance Analyzer to find out which exe is causing the problem, because in Task manager DualServer does not show on the process list. In task manager I was just able to see my processor constanly above 20%.
Very good job, this tool is must have. Thanks!
I'm afraid to say that this is some of the most hideous code I've come across in my life. :o(