df tells the disk free space, percentage of free space, disk used, and total disk space in SI or IEC (computer) units or user-specified-units. Has ASCII graph, shaded graph, or numbers mode.
dos version works with msdos/freedos/windows 9x/me. also comes with windows cmd-shell version for nt/2000/xp/vista/7/8/9/etc.
project is on hold until further notice.
- dos vwersion works with windiows 9x/me detectiong drive sizes properly (but has problems with detecting floppy drives, windows tried to swap B: and A: and make command.com go fuull screen)
- works fine for windows nt/2000/xp/vista/7/8 and above
- these are command-line tools
- choice of ascii graph with %, shaded character graph with % (default), or numbers with %
- shows total disk free space and total used space, and size of disk
- choice of SI, IEC, or user-specified units
Works Ok, but wont give stats for boot drive under Windows 7 32 or 64. You must run as admin to get the stats for the boot drive Thats a bug