Dynamics Explorer, (detool for short), is a tool designed to let users explore dynamical systems, particularly focused on enabling mathematicians to improve the efficiency and quality of their research in the field of complex dynamics.
- 2.0.8: additional minor bugfixes and added some debug code to complex object parsing routine
- 2.0.7: fixed a bug if you tried to divide a negative real number by a complex number
- 2.0.6: added little gui for arbitrary resizing of an image
- Note: Java versions 1.6 and lower are no longer officially supported, the application is built against version 1.7. You can take the source and compile against something else though.
- Version 2.0: removed extraneous files, added DataSet creation gui, compiled for Java 1.7
There are no 4 star reviews.