Dynamics Explorer, (detool for short), is a tool designed to let users explore dynamical systems, particularly focused on enabling mathematicians to improve the efficiency and quality of their research in the field of complex dynamics.
- 3.2.8: misc bugfixes (note: 3.2.6 and 3.2.7 are broken, don't use them)
- 3.2.5: bugfix for nested parameter inheritance, added several new profiles
- 3.2.4: incremental feature update: you can now automate movies
- 3.2.3: Added batch file automation daemon, see /assets/readme.odt for info
- 3.2.2: bugfix for distributed processing mode
- 3.2.1: fixed a bug regarding parameter inheritance, and made some small changes to a few profiles
- Note: Java versions 1.7 and lower are no longer officially supported, the application is built against version 1.8. You can take the source and compile against something else though.
- 3.01: added internationalization (english, french, spanish, german, italian) sorry if the translations are clunky
- 3.01: several bugfixes and a bunch of minor to moderate optimizations
There are no 4 star reviews.