Program for drawing 3D surfaces from mathematical equations
Descend is an open source program for drawing 3D surfaces from parametric equations. It uses a custom, very fast language called Misc to calculate the geometry. It also uses OpenGL to render scenes with high quality shaders.
- Drawing three-dimensional curves and surfaces from parametric equations
- Drawing complex objects and scenes consisting of multiple curves and surfaces
- Different color for front and back face of a surface; support for calculated per-vertex color
- OpenGL with custom shaders is used for high quality rendering with Phong lighting
- Custom, very fast language called Misc with built-in vertex and matrix types, user-defined functions, conditional statements and loops
Be the first to post a review of Descend!