dep-graphV is an useful development tool,
written in C++ and powered by Qt and GraphViz, that creates a graph of your codebase,
by parsing every #include statement found in the project's root folder.
It is helpful when you need to analize and visualize the dependecy tree,
highlightining cycles and "useless paths", and It means, in short, that you could drastically
reduce build times, especially when working on large-scale projects.
- CMake based build, so it's easy to switch between different platforms/IDEs;
- Build against Qt4 or Qt5 by simply changing QT_USE_QT5 variable value in CMake;
- OpenGL rendering support;
- Optional recursive folder scan;
- Customizable file extension filters (for both header and source files);
- Graphs can be saved as images or in GraphViz dot format;
- Localized user interface;
- Persistent user settings
Be the first to post a review of dep-graphV!