This library enables GDI+ functionality for Delphi 2009 and later. It focuses on ease use and comes width detailed sample applications. This is one of the few GDI+ libraries for Delphi that supports the new GDI+ 1.1 extensions.
- It is modeled more after the .NET System.Drawing namespace instead of the C++ GDI+ classes. As a result, this library is a bit more high level and easier to use.
- It uses object interfaces for automatic memory management and ease of use. You don't have to keep track of your graphics objects anymore.
- It uses exceptions instead of error codes to handle errors the Delphi way.
- It comes with sample applications that demonstrate the usage of GDI+ through examples from the Windows Platform SDK.
- It supports the GDI+ version 1.1 extensions that were added with Windows Vista and certain Office versions.
- Optionally provides class helpers for interoperability with Delphi's TBitmap and TCanvas.
Be the first to post a review of Easy to use Delphi GDI+ 1.1 Library!