dead:beef:: is the first (known) ipv6 exploitation framework. Written in Python (2.6) it provides a metasploit-console-like interface to some modules for exploiting weaknesses in the ipv6 protocol. It is based on Scapy 2.1.0.
- Metasploit-Console-Like Interface
- Many interesting modules already available
- Router Advertisement Spoofing
- Neighbor Cache Poisoning MitM
- Discover IPv6 Nodes
- Fake IPv6 DNS Server
- Password Sniffer
- Advertise Fake DNS Server (RDNSS)
- Preventing IPv6 Autoconfiguration
very good project, thanks!