DCue is a command line tool for automatically generating audio cue sheets (.cue files) using the massive release database from Discogs.com to find artist names, track titles, durations and other information via the Discogs API.
DCue is equally compatible with Windows and Linux (and probably OS X -- though not officially supported). It has no external dependencies whatsoever. It makes use of some C++11 features where available.
Full documentation and information about support and contributing is available through the Wiki. Support requests should be directed to the discussion page.
- Easily generate track length metadata for any audio filetype
- Perfect for listening to or splitting individual tracks from a CD rip or DJ mix
- Very simple command line syntax requiring only a Discogs release ID and audio filename
- Automatically works on filenames with or without absolute paths
- Generates cue sheets from either normal releases or master releases
- Automatically creates multiple cue sheets for multi-disc releases using a simple replacement syntax in filenames
- Generates correct yet human-readable cue files for maximum compatibility
- Fast, multi-platform code using the native OS socket APIs with no external library dependencies
Be the first to post a review of DCue!