Translation of Selected text or Clipboard contents powered by Google. HotKeys Paste/Change Text auto translated. View in Balloon/Window the result of translation, besides being sent to the clipboard. Screen Capture of Desktop/Game > OCR > Translated.
- Mouse Click of Tray Icon, Translate Text of Clipboard and View Result in System Tray
- Key (Changeable ALT+Z) - Translate Clipboard Contents, View Result and sent to the Clipboard
- Key (Changeable ALT+X) - Change the original text will be replaced by the translated text
- Key (Changeable ALT+C) - Copy Selected Text for Translated, View Result and sent to the Clipboard
- Key (Changeable ALT+V) - Paste the clipboard content translated
- Key (Changeable ALT+W) - Window to write text to translate and View/Paste
- Key (Changeable ALT+S) - Screen Capture Desktop/Game to be recognized by OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and translation "powered by Google/Microsoft".
- TXT Open/Save File to be translated
- Console Command-Line
There are no 3 star reviews.