Dlib is a C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++ to solve real world problems.
- High quality documentation
- Easy to use, no install necessary
- Many state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Fast, MATLAB like linear algebra support
- Many large scale non-linear optimization algorithms
- Very easy to use HOG object detection tools
- A high quality face detector
powerful and fast
Excellent library. Very useful for developers.
Quite a nice library. I love the server_http object and I use it in almost all my applications now. There's no reason to skip a beautiful web interface when you have DLib. Also, the networking APIs are designed for humans. Being a high school student, I actually use this library to do all sorts of neat things
Great library, great support ! Also easy to use and integrate in other applications.