Latest v3.0.05 2014-08-12 ...
- open source shell scripts for RDBMS exploitation
- dbSQWare™ is designed for DBA to facilitate the daily operation of all databases to which they are responsible
- dbSQWare™ can federate operation on databases Oracle, Sybase, SqlServer, MySql, DB2-LUW, PostgreSQL and Ingres through a common and homogeneous socle.
- Repositories management of DBMS park (CMDB) in a database.
- Current and advanced operations on DBMS Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySql, DB2-LUW, PostgreSQL and Ingres: (Backups, Restore, Restorations, Reorganizations, Statistics, ...)
- Collection of indicators and capacity planning with recovery in a database. Check these indicators (collection, volumes, backups, ...) and send alert mails.
- Central management of instances (access, scripts execution and automatic controls, ...).
- GUI website for restitution of the indicators in tables and graphs (http://webdba.dbsqware.com
- Backups scripts for Oracle (RMAN), Sybase (dump), PgSQL (pg_dump), MySQL (mysqldump), MsSql (backup), DB2(backup) and Ingres (ckpdb)
- Gather indicators and web site for dbas and end users to display indicators
- Statistics scripts for Sybase, Oracle, MySql, MsSql, DB2-LUW, PostgreSQL and Ingres
- Reorganization scripts for Sybase (reorg), DB2 (reorg), Oracle (shrink), MySql (optimize), MsSql, PostgreSQL(reindex) and Ingres
- And others exploitation scripts for Sybase, Oracle, MySql, MsSql, DB2, PostgreSQL and Ingres
Adding support of RAC, ASM, Dataguard and Flash Recovery Area indicators in v2.0.08 ...