A new routing protocol called Delay Based Routing Protocol (DBRP). It is a flexible distance vector routing protocol with a metric based on delay. It natively supports IPv4 and IPv6, and can also carry information for common services such DNS servers
- Supports authentication and encryption
- Transports information for common services such as IPs of DNS servers
- Operates over the OSI data link layer
- Centered on Type-Length-Value (TLV) tuples
- Offers a GUI developed in Qt for easy configuration
Be the first to post a review of Delay Based Routing Protocol!