A great tool to quickly visualize data. Version 2.1.0 supports MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files with drag-drop and data type inference capabilities (see Wiki for details).
- Support MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files
- Visualize and manipulate data
- Export plot images to various formats (bmp, jpeg, png, gif)
- Date/Time data type is fully supported
- Drag-drop for CSV and SQLite files
- Data type inference capabilities
- Export data to CSV files
- Regression Analysis (only for Time Series data) (In development)
The database part does not really work? I can see the tables but that is it. Did I miss something?
Hi smrdko, If you are using MySQL, you should be able to: double left click to see the list of columns in a table, right click->select to select all the data in a table. If you know SQL language, you basically can write any queries (select, insert, update, etc.) and execute it.
Hey, thanks for such a handy tool. Could you make csv files queriable? It would be more helpful if the query editor has syntax highlighting capability. I'm considering moving my csv files to a small n easy-to-carry database for doing some simple analysis. Gonna root for SQLite cuz the description says your tool does support it right?