A great tool to quickly visualize data. DBPlot supports MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files with drag-drop and data type inference capabilities (see Wiki for details).
- Support MsSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and CSV files
- Visualize and manipulate data
- Export plot images to various formats (bmp, jpeg, png, gif)
- Date/Time data type is fully supported
- Drag-drop for CSV and SQLite files
- Data type inference capabilities
- Reporting feature for Csv files (in development)
- Export data to CSV files
- Regression Analysis (only for Time Series data) (In development)
only two because of the high frustration factor. Is there any kind of documentation anywhere? I'd just like to be able to set the y scale. If I can get a little help I'll be happy to upgrade the ratings.
An excellent resource, incredibly valuable. Took me a while to find the graphing tab (it's under the data table). Beautiful graphs, quick install. Excellent. I will probably shoot them some money.
Tried it out tonight on a SQLite file, but nothing happened. I could load the file, but that was it. The About box says this is a test version, but I can't see any other download that is a working version. Not sure what I'm doing wrong!
The most advanced graph app for mysql.