DBLX is a multi-user, client-server relational database.
The design goals of DBLX are to produce a very small, very fast database which can be used with standard ANSI sql.
DBLX includes the server component, a command-line client, as well as client APIs for C#, MONO, and Java.
DBLX is well-documented so that you can just get the database, drop it on to your favorite system and start using it immediately.
Go to the Discussion section to read the latest on DBLX!
- Uses Standard SQL grammar
- Supports Standard JOIN types
- No installer needed - just download and start using DBLX
- Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, and UNIX.
- Very small file set
- Extremely fast and uses minimal memory
- Replicate data between different DBLX instances
- Database Clients for Java, C#, and the command-line
Be the first to post a review of DBLX!