DBGate is a lightweight and fast database front-end wich can connect to every DBMS you like. DBGate is written in PHP and can be accessed by the browser. For the latest news please visit our website www.dbgate.org
- View, edit and delete databases and tables.
- Excecute SQL on all databases or a selected one.
- Create new databases.
- See (SQL-)server information.
- Logging in and out with SQL user accounts.
- You can connect to every DBMS you like! (MySQL and PostgreSQL distributed.)
- You can choose for several languages (Dutch, English and German distributed).
I think DBGate is a very fine database front end. It has a clear, calm interface that is easy to use. It allows you to execute queries from every screen with the (very) useful query bar at the top. The only thing I find lacking is a graphical table editor (which is just a luxury problem of course, since all the stuff you can do with that can be done with queries). I also took a look at the code and it looks very nice!